Here are our top ten tips for keeping your laptop running fast:
1. Close any idle programs.
2. Keep your desktop tidy.
3. Try plugging in your laptop (you may have power-saving features enabled).
4. Clear some space if the storage is nearly full.
5. Cut down on programs launching at startup.
6. Shut it down every day or two.
7. Remove any free software add ons.
8. Close all Internet browser tabs.
9. Run a hard disk cleanup.
10. Check if you got the latest software updates.
If that doesn’t help, reach out to Doctors of Technology and we can talk about upgrading your computer’s memory, storage or processor or advise you on buying a replacement computer.
2560 E Sunset Rd. Suite #111 Las Vegas, NV 89120